Friday, October 14, 2011

Butter

“If you’re afraid of butter; use cream.” ~Julia Child

 

My motto! Love me some butter!!!!!!                

 

Can I just get on my soap box about margarine and olive oil?

 

Margarine? Hate it.

Olive oil? Like

Butter? Love it.

 

Nothing tastes better than butter. Now my soap box…this whole healthy kick with having to get rid of butter and go to fat-free margarine or all of these oils. Butter does taste better. And it’s natural. What is healthy about putting margarine in your body? And look at the French? They’re thin people. And look at majority of Americans? Not as thin as the French. I think the French have it right. Eat butter…in moderation. And…eat slowly.

 

Go after the butter. Enjoy it slowly. You’ll each bite a little more.

 

No comments: