Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Argos and the two houses

Argos joined us at the new house on Monday evening. He ran around the house looking at everything, recognizing that all of the stuff was ours and familiar to him, but it wasn’t in it’s normal location. Confusion. I’ve been curious as to whether he likes the new place or not. I’m guessing probably not…yet. He sleeps on the hardwood floors instead of carpet now (can’t be comfortable). He has to be let out to go to the bathroom and in the other house he had a dog door and a fence to come and go as he pleased.

 

Yesterday Argos and I went over to the old house (met mom and Beau there) to clean it one last night for the new owners. As soon as I turned down our old street he was so excited. I parked the car and he couldn’t wait to get out and get in the house. He bolted and directly to the back door. I let him outside and frolicked for an hour or so. He loved it! Poor guy, he misses his old home.

 

I think he’ll come to love this one as well. We’ll just have to give him time. Sweet boy.

 

No comments: