Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wowzers

Words cannot say how tired I was yesterday. I mean to tell ya. I was falling asleep at my desk all throughout the day. And on the drive home yesterday afternoon, I was falling asleep. It was a little scary. I was so completely exhausted from these past weeks and this past weekend. It has been many late nights and exhausting days. It finally just all caught up with me and was staring me in the face.

 

After I left work yesterday I stopped by On The Fly, picked up my vegetables, came home and put them on the counter and then climbed into the bed. I slept from 4:10 to 6:30 yesterday. Beau was starving when I woke up, ready to eat. (Don’t think he can’t feed himself. We were supposed to go out to dinner and he wasn’t going to leave me at home!) But we didn’t go out afterall and just ate leftovers. We ate dinner, then some dessert J and watched the Gamecock game. I went back to bed around 9:30 and slept  until this morning. And I feel soooo much better! It’s amazing what sleep will do for you.

 

No comments: