Friday, February 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 29

It seems that it wasn’t just me and Beau who thought the beginning of the list was a little forced. So I think we made a good decision in cutting that out. Thanks for suggesting it honey.

 

615. A husband who can suggest these things freely. J

 

616. A wonderful Valentine’s Day at home enjoying the love of my life.

617. Beau making me feel special with a rose and framing a picture I’ve been wanting framed for a long time.

618. The wonderful bottle of red wine that Paige and Chris brought us this past weekend. We celebrated Valentine’s with a bottle!

619.  My grandma Effie is starting to improve after being in the ICU since Sunday. Thank you for your prayers.

620. Resolution

 

621. Friends that need/want to talk to me. It’s wonderful.

622. A trip from my siblings and their other halves. It was wonderful to spend time with them and see them. So thankful that made the trip!

623. That in the midst of everything else we have going on, Beau and I still manage to find time to finish our homework and assignments.

625. My first attempt at Tiramisu was a hit! Now it has to be a go-to dessert. Super easy!

 

626. Great weather that allows us to sit on our porch and talk without freezing to death.

627. Always thankful for clean water.

628. A wonderful home to come back to

629. A fantastic honeymoon that I will always remember

630. Hand lotion

 

631. A dog that likes children

632. Grandma Effie and the laughter and smiles she provided through the years, her faith in God and her biscuits. J

 

 

No comments: