Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cooking and handing out

Too much fun and too much cooking. We had Trent and Nicole over on Sunday night for the super bowl festivities. Too much food for just four people for sure! I made this here dessert, Spumoni Sundaes with Espresso Hot Fudge Sauce. Although, the fudge wasn’t hot. L It actually hardened too much and was inedible. But the flavors were there and they were good. The Amaretto marinated cherries were my favorite.

 

In addition, I joined WW last week. Therefore, Beau is on WW when it comes to dinner. J So last night I made up some really good Buffalo Chicken Burgers. Beau LOVED them! And thanks to Martin and Ivania Trojanowski, I can grind my own chicken! So that’s what I did. J Presto! Ground chicken and I KNOW there is nothing in there but chicken. Super yummy. We’ll be having the leftovers tonight (more like 4:45) for dinner.

 

No comments: