Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Take 8

223. Our deal for a wedding picture on canvas came in the mail yesterday! (See picture of the picture!)

224. Found a fabulous deal at Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday in regards to the roasting pan I registered for. Originally $100 and I found it on sale for $40! No brainer!

225. As of this Saturday, I will have one thing checked off of my plate, that being the GRE test!

The home inspection of our current house came 226. back pretty good. Only three minor things!

227. Gamecocks won on Saturday.

228. Great weekend with my brother.

229. Seeing how God kept us from buying those other houses we put contracts on so that we could wait for the perfect house He had for us.

230. Free breakfast at Chick-Fil-A this morning. J

231. Celebrating six months of marriage with my wonderful husband!

232. Free persimmons and tomatoes from Meme!

233. Fulfilled my craving for wings on Saturday!

234. People around us so willing to help us figure out all of this house stuff!

235. Our church. If I haven’t said this enough, we love East Cooper!

236. Tervis cups and lids. What a great invention.

237. Good time with Pop-Pop on Sunday. We watched SciFy! Not my favorite, but I was with one of my favorite people.

238. An obedient dog

239. DVR

240. Restaurant week has started!!!!

241. Handy men that I know (Beau, dad, Chris)

 

No comments: