Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Best, worth and others

I thought I would do a post on what are my favorite restaurants in Charleston, what are the worst restaurants in Charleston and what are the restaurants that are okay, but don’t live up to the reputation they have. (All of this is based only on the restaurants I’ve tried. There are a lot of restaurants that I have not tried yet.)

 

WORST

Tbonz

Amen Street Fish and Raw Bar

The Pita Pit

Fonduely Yours

Shem Creek Bar and Grill

Bucaneer

Hyman’s

 

DON’T LIVE UP TO THEIR REPUTATION

Sermet’s Corner

The Glass Onion

Charleston Café

Brixx Oven Pizza

Coast

Bocci’s

Rue de Jean

S.N.O.B

Husk

 

BEST

Charleston Grill

Wild Olive (Italian)

Circa 1886

FIG (French themed)

Hominy Grill (Southern)

Old Village Post House

Five Loaves (Café)

YOBE (Frozen yogurt)

Taste of Thai

High Cotton

Long Point Grill

 

No comments: