Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Never again!

Beau and I delivered our very last school presentation last night! Holy cow it’s a wonderful feeling! Of course we realize this is only the beginning to many, many more career presentations, but at least those will be of some value. These were based upon made up companies and projects. Stuff I never want to think of again!

 

We went through the whole class last night, each of us hearing each other’s presentations for the umpteenth time and being very bored with it. I’ve got to be honest in saying that I think the highlight of the evening was my presentation. And before you think I’m some sort of narcissist, know that I brought in cupcakes for the class and that’s the only reason they were thrilled when I presented. It was by no means my presentation skills. Definitely not!

 

Beau and I left there (late mind you) and headed to the Mexican restaurant by our house for a celebratory margarita and chips and queso. Yum!

 

 

No comments: