Friday, January 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 26

537. 3 gifts you saw only when you got close up – baby bird nest, tenderness, the goodness in someone

538. One thing in the sky, one thing from your memory, one thing that’s ugly-beautiful – fluffy clouds, my dad reading his Bible and writing in his journal on the porch when I was little, my heart

539. One grace wrinkled, one grace smoothed, one grace unfolded – the hands of an old woman, clean sheets, old letters

540. 3 gifts found in Christ – justification through Christ, hope and not fear, purpose

 

541. 3 things blue – berries, reflection of sky and water, ?

542. One grace borrowed, one grace found, one grace inherited – ?, my strength, love for the things of God

543. A gift before 9 am, a gift before noon, a gift after dark – talking with my mom, catching up with friends at work on the events of the evening, snuggling with Beau and kisses goodnight

544. GREAT teachers! I’m loving class! It’s interesting and captivating and I’m taking part. I love it!

545. Reconciliation with a dear friend. And hope for the future.

 

546. Date night with Beau. So special and fun for me.

547. More really great conversations with Beau. I love them.

548. Sitting on the porch in the evenings with Beau while dinner is cooking.

549. Sleep

550. Lunch from a co-worker.

 

551. Siblings that want to come see us.

552. Events that allow me to get all dressed up.

553. A clean dog

554. Beau turned up the heat a smidge so I wouldn’t have to wear a jacket. J

555. Documentary on Public Schools – I’m becoming such a nerd

 

556. Free Wall Street Journal – reading, reading, reading

557. Democracy and voting on Saturday

558. Part of Buster’s message on Sunday where he pointed out that hating our President is NOT okay. We can disagree on political issues but it is NOT okay to belittle him.

559. Opportunities for learning.

560. Lots of laughing with the love of my life. (And a lot of “Ls”.)

 

561. Boundaries

562. Freedom in Christ

563. Pistachios – why have I never taken full advantage of this little green deliciousness before?

564. Road trip with Beau today

565. Gift cards and coupons to restaurants that will allow us to eat on the cheap on this trip

 

 

No comments: