Friday, January 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 25

511. 3 Sounds you hear: People talking, trucks moving, laughter

512. 3 ways you glimpsed the starling grace of God: a woman I don’t know approaching me to give me a compliment, a nice man holding the door open, comforting a friend

513. One thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared: My new jacket that everyone says makes me look like I’m going to ride a horse, my heart, my wedding dress

514. 3 ways you witnessed happiness today: A simple thank you, someone getting their first cup of coffee, someone laughing with their spouse

515. One gift that made you laugh, one gift that made you pray, one gift that made you quiet: my re-gift from Beau, being a wife, wise correction

 

516. 3 gifts from God’s Word: I don’t have to be perfect, He loves me unconditionally, I am wonderfully and beautifully made

517. A grace in the kitchen, a grace in the weather, a grace that might never have been: my floors look like the natural wood so you can’t see when I’ve dropped a crumb or made a small spill, that when it pours early in the morning it waits until I get into the building, following God’s voice that led me here

518. Magnesium supplement

519. Sharing my heart with Beau

520. Day off from work to study and get ahead

 

521. Great professors

522. Feeling like I’m starting to grasp the subject matter for school

523. Bathroom is finished being painted! It looks so good!

524. Jackets when it’s cold

525. Big sale at Food Lion that allowed me stock up on things!

 

526. My new embosser from my brother.

527. Heartfelt conversations with my mom.

528. DVR – I love being able to record shows

529. Shopping with a friend

530. Understanding more of a routine and responsibilities within our marriage

 

531. That still soft voice

532. Ladies’ night was such an encouraging evening

533. Continued work in my heart

534. Making people smile with baked goods

535. A chance to really show how smart I am

 

536. Getting to go out with Beau; getting all dressed up and having a great time!

No comments: