Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Comments by Tom

I’d like to start something with “Comments by Tom”. Tom is a man I work with. He’s about 55 and sooo funny. Here’s what we have this week.

 

In response to me telling him that my dad and brother were going on a 27-mile hike today and tomorrow he says, “If God had wanted me to walk 27 miles he would have made me a mountain goat.”

 

In response to me telling him how Beau and I go running, “You shouldn’t run. You’re wasting heartbeats. You know you only get a limited amount.”

 

Tom told us that his wife has decided that when Tom dies, she’s going to cremate him, put him in a shoebox, carve two holes in the front of the box and put Tom’s glasses on it. She will then put the shoebox on the dash of the motor home she just bought and drive across country so that he can see everywhere she’s going and he’s not.

 

J

 

No comments: