Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Take 61

1200. Celebration Days – I know it’s a man-made day, probably to get you to buy more stuff, but it’s still fun. Cards and chocolates and “I love yous”

 

1201. Venison from my brother

1202. Escapes from my work building for lunch

1203. Cards – love getting them, love sending them

1204. Pre-made meals – this semester has proven a bit of challenge with balancing school and work and other things. So I’m very thankful for the pre-made meals I made with some spare time and put in the freezer for a time such as this.

1205. I finally got my Hubee D’s fix. If you haven’t tried it, you should!

 

1206. Conversations that make me think and ponder.

1207. Walks in the park with Beau and Argos

1208. Beau opens my garage door for me when I get home so I don’t have to get out of the car J

1209. Eating dinner together

1210. Kindness from others

 

1211. Living for greater purpose than ourselves

1212. Inspiration from places you wouldn’t necessarily expect

1213. Grace and understanding from others

1214. Clean bill of health

1215. Successful mid-term exam completed!

 

1216. 7 more exams left to go until we’re finished. And then after that? I will NEVER take another exam. Kathryn is finished with her schooling!

1217. Lunch with the hubster today. I’m so blessed to be able to see him during the day.

 

No comments: