Thursday, February 7, 2013

Great week in the big apple

Great but tiring trip to NYC this week. Left the house Tuesday AM at 415 to catch my flight to Charlotte to meet up with Joe. We then caught the next leg to LGA. Worked in my new office until 6 PM and the hit the gym in the basement of the building. While I was down there saw the old leader of US Primary Care and was a little star struck. The showered up and headed to dinner at Osteria Laguna on 42nd right outside of HQ. Almost chipped a tooth on the frutti de mare so can't really recommend but did enjoy the dinner with parts of the team. Joe and I then headed up to 52nd to the double tree where I stayed and stopped in for a drink at Whiskey at the W. I was bushed so after a manhattan in manhattan I headed to bed. Took the downtown train to GCS and when I got out the doors on 42nd I looked left and right and figured I had a 50/50 chance of picking the right way to HQ. I went right and chose right. I should be in Vegas with Josh. Then spent the day with Renee, Marcia, Heather, and Geri our US medical folks. Caught a cab to LGA and was back in chuck town in no time. Then had to go to systems engineering class. Boo. Fun and productive couple days. The pics are the chipped tooth special and the cool bar.

No comments: