Monday, February 25, 2013

Posts without Words

I posted yesterday without saying ANYTHING. Sorry about that.

 

The picture with the little dog is Roz, Donna’s new friend. We’re watching Roz while Donna is taking care of Meme. And as you can see, Roz has taken a liking to Beau in a bad way. She follows him around like he’s the one who rescued her (although Donna did).

 

The other picture is of our dinner last night. Please bare with the food pics. I am not a professional photographer, nor do I have a good camera (using the old phone) and I don’t know how to arrange food on a plate so that it photographs well. I just put it on there so it’s accessible with a fork. J

 

Vinegar-Braised Chicken with Cipollini Onions served over rice with roasted cauliflower and asparagus. It was really flavorful and hearty. Very good.

 

“I like simple food, made with the best ingredients available, cooked with care and as quickly as possible to taste as fresh as possible.”

~ Nika Hazelton

 

No comments: