Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dip fiasco

On Monday nights Beau and I take Shag lessons with Charlie and Nancy (instructors) and about 12 other people. We have a good time. Monday night Charlie encouraged Beau and I to try a modification to the Belly Roll by dipping (in a way) me. I was not thrilled about trying this because we had done it before and I ended up on the floor. Monday night we tried it again…and I ended up on the floor. Now, before anyone gets upset with Beau, he tried and it’s not like he dropped me. He just dipped me too far down that I couldn’t get back up! Face down on the floor. We were laughing hysterically-me, him and his mom, Donna. So funny.

 

Corn “Dip”

1 pkg frozen shoepeg corn

½ stick butter

8 oz soft cream cheese

½ c finely chopped jalapenos

½ c water

1 T garlic powder

 

Stir together all the ingredients except the corn.  Now stir in the corn and dump into a casserole dish of your choosing. Bake, covered, for 45 minutes on 350. Serve with tortilla chips as a nice little appetizer for guests!

*You can also try adding in a little cayenne pepper for some more heat.

 

No comments: