Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome Home

My dear, sweet husband had a surprise waiting for me when I returned from NC this weekend.

 

First, I went to NC to be a part of my sister’s baby shower on Saturday. Super fun time with the family. Loved it!

 

I came home Sunday afternoon/evening with Beau greeting me in the driveway and the garage door already up and ready for me to pull in. J

 

We brought my stuff into the house and started to unpack things. Apparently, Beau was waiting for me to see the surprise and in my non-observant state, I saw nothing; I noticed nothing. He eventually broke down and pointed out the surprise. There, sitting in the counter was a bouquet of flowers and a balloon that read “Welcome Home. I missed you.” J [Grinning]

 

Yes, I had put away fruit in our hanging basket only 5 inches from the balloon and I still didn’t notice.

 

Beau said he went to the store to get the balloon and the florist asked how long I had been gone. “Since Friday.” The florist was a bit speechless, thinking it had been a while.

 

What can I say? My husband missed me!

No comments: