Friday, March 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 34

712. Lots of great planting by me and Mr. Evans. Looking forward to eating what we grow!

713. Exercising on Saturday mornings to get the day started off right.

714. A spouse that desires to be healthy and one that encourages me to do so as well.

715. Figuring out the sprinkler system. Way to go Mr. Evans.

 

716. New tasks at work.

717. A new lunch place close to the house, Pawley’s Front Porch. Really good sandwiches.

718. Oh and a new smoothie joint by the house as well. Thanks for introducing us Nicole!

719. Supporting Aunt Becky and her fight against Colon Cancer. The benefit raised $10,000! Thanks everyone for participating!

720. Time at home lately. We’ve been grilling and cooking and watching shows. We cherish time at home because we’re so busy.

 

721. Pretzel Crisps – what a deliciously simple snack

722. Warm weather and being able to leave the windows open

723. Health Insurance – ours is really good and man am I thankful we have it. It’s a relief for sure.

724. Hot Yoga – literally it’s hot. 105 degrees in 50% humidity and I am SWEATING! It’s hard, but it’s really good.

725. Women’s retreat this weekend at church.

 

726. Gummies

727. The nice lady at the gas station this afternoon that helped me get my gas door open. She didn’t have to help me but she did.

728. People at work saying Thank You. A courtesy that is often overlooked as “simple” but missed when not said.

729. Quality time with the hubster. He’s so much fun to be around.

730. Huevos Rancheros – what a simple, yet scrumptious breakfast that I made for Sunday brunch (e.g. tortilla chips, black beans, sausage, cheese, salsa, fried egg)

 

731. Bloody Mary – my new found love. Can I have one at 3:30 on a Thursday?

No comments: