Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 35

732. Humility brought to me by my co-workers. Can always use some more of that!

733. Rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. Saved me a major step in making the hubster some homemade chicken noodle soup.

734. Movie afternoon with Mr. Sweets. We did nothing but watch movies after work!

735. Easter candy. It’s my favorite time of year, if we’re talking about candy that is.

 

736. Yoga. It’s making me a lot stronger in the legs, thus making me a better runner.

737. Vegetables growing. Our plants have grown 2-3x  larger than when we planted them!

738. Wearing a jacket to work every day, therefore allowing me to wear the same thing every day without anyone knowing. (I don’t do that, but I could!)

739. A reminder to be thankful in all things, at all times, in all situations. Thank you Ann VosKamp for sharing your heart with the ECBC ladies this past weekend.

740. Riding bicycles to church.

 

741. A husband who loves to grill.

742. Time with our friends Aaron and Christy.

743. Fresh air, blue skies, wind – it makes any day seem beautiful

744. Conversations with my dad in the morning. So nice.

745. My brother gets to experience China starting Saturday!

 

756. Emails from co-workers who sit right next to me.

757. Taking walks.

758. Spring break this week and no class!

759. Peanut butter. There’s something comforting about it.

760. These amazing navel oranges I bought from the Teeter. They are so succulent and delicious. I. Just. Want. To. Keep. Eating. Them.

 

761. Online shopping. Although I never do it, I know it’s always there if I need it.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: