Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Take 19 & 20

I know it’s Wednesday, but I’ll be incommunicado tomorrow because of the great Thanksgiving Day! I’ll be spending it with my husband and my immediate family. I’m super excited! But here’s the Thankful Thursday on Wednesday!

 

378. Getting to spend Thanksgiving with my family in North Carolina!

379. The feast we get to enjoy tomorrow. There are so many around the world and in this country that will never have a feast such as the one many of will have tomorrow.

380. Conversations that bring me and Beau closer together.

 

381. A closer walk with the Lord for me and Beau.

382. Ability to offer free blessings to friends

383. Prilosec

384. DVR

385. Enjoying the Citadel/Carolina game with familiy and friends

 

386. Mini oyster roast with the Hlavaceks and the Beechs! So fun!

387. Time with my brother and Hannah. Such fun people! Thanks for coming down to spend time with us!

388. Silliness

389. Three-day work week!

390. Pina Coladas! Oh how I love those flavors!

 

391. Tears of joy

392. Loving someone more everyday

393. Walking

394. Saving grace

 

So I thought I sent this last week and then realized I hadn’t. So…there will be two posted today! Aren’t we all lucky!?!

 

395. Gamecocks beat Clemson 34 to 13! That’s three in a row!

 

396. A wonderful Thanksgiving Day with family. Super fun and relaxing!

397. 50% off at Ann Taylor Loft!

398. Laughter. So much laughter!

399. That we saw so many family and friends over the last week. So great to see people and share memories with them.

400. The second year to share Christmas decorating with Beau. Such a special time of year that I wouldn’t want to spend with anyone else!

 

401. Creating new traditions with each other.

402. Our little crockpot that helps to make delicious fondue!

403. Safe travels since we were driving all over kingdom come.

404. Gracious people to allow us to park our car at their house.

405. People opening their homes to us to crash for the night.

 

406. Rested and relaxed after a full-on weekend.

407. That we have so much to be thankful for!

408. My husband’s thoughts on what he’s thankful for. So sweet! I’ll never forget it!

409. A fried turkey  breast from Donna. We’ve been eating on it all week and haven’t had to think about dinner! Yea!

410. A wonderful husband who thinks of things like watering the Christmas tree, which I inevitably forget! J

411. Time to do some Christmas baking.

412. Free pecans from Meme!

413. Lunch with Beau and Donna. Such a treat for me.

414. Abililty to run, though short, with Beau.

415. A husband who likes to do thinks right the first time.

 

416. That today is my Friday!

417. Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas goodies. I love it all!

418. It’s hot chocolate time baby. Love it! Williams-Sonoma hot chocolate is the best! I have to get some!

419. The bag of Cheetos Rosa brought into work for me. She knows that they are my “bad” treat.

420. God’s faithfulness in growing me and helping me see hope.

 

No comments: