Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Take 18

351. Lunch date with the hubster

352. Great weekend at the lake with Katie and Tony & Lauren and Danny

353. Game Day! Gamecocks beat Florida!

354. Popcorn

355. Continually meeting new neighbors

 

356. Shopping with friends

357. Ladies night and delicious sushi

358. Laughing hysterically with Rosa at work

359. Romantic dinners on the deck with Beau. He creates the ambience with the candles and the music. So great!

360. Physical therapy is really helping my knee

 

361. Beau lovingly supporting even though I can act crazy

362. My friend, Katie, who was willing to be my fashion consulting on our shopping trip yesterday

363. That I was not one of the cars involved in the 20-car pile-up this morning on the bridge

364. Holiday festivities have begun!

365. Beau swept, vacuumed and mopped the entire house yesterday afternoon while I went shopping! Who has a better husband than me?!

 

366. Thanksgiving Day lunch with my company – man the day went by fast!

367. Creative ideas.

368. Clean water for drinking

369. Donna did our laundry while we were away

370. My engagement ring that Beau put so much thought and effort into

 

371. Laughing and being silly with Beau

372. I was able to run ½ mile with Beau again – working my way back up

373. Beau and I got accepted into The Citadel for graduate school! We start in January!

374. Paid off a loan!

375. Back to talking with my sister almost daily.

 

376. Beau and I praying together

377. A good job

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love this...have you read the book One Thousand Gifts? If not, you would love it...I am almost done with it - amazing book...