Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Take 17

383. Flowers from Beau to commemorate our 8 months being married!

384. All the leftovers goodies Donna gave me!

385. Pretzel M&Ms – did you know that they are the least caloric of the M&Ms?

 

386. My heirloom ring

387. Time with the Popster

388. Reminders that it’s the people you’re with that counts the most

389. To be loved

390. Phone conversation with April last night

 

391. Sweet pictures of my neice

392. All the great deals I’m finding lately (this girl’s on a budget!)

393. Corkscrew noodles (they are the perfect noodle for any dish!)

394. The free pumpkins I received on Sunday – making pumpkin butter and pumpkin waffles and pumpkin muffins, etc. What else can I make?

395. Birchbox samples

 

396. Having plenty to do at work – makes the day go by quickly

397. Books on what not to do. I’m happy to learn from other people’s mistakes

398. My brother – he makes me laugh so much!

399. YOBE J

340. Inspiration

 

341. Experiences that have made me who I am

342. Laughter

343. The wonderful slow cooker recipes Donna sent me

344. Argos – he’s a sweet, sweet dog and that tries so hard to protect me when Beau is gone

345. Beau cleaned out my side of the garage so that I could park in it! So thoughtful. J

 

346. Red, orange and yellow leaves. They’re breathtaking.

347. Keeping the windows open.

348. Good neighbors – we met them Monday night. Great time chatting.

349. Water – can’t ever be too thankful for this. There are plenty who don’t have it.

350. My new passport came in!

 

 

 

 

No comments: