Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I don’t know if you’ve noticed lately, but I haven’t been writing much on here lately. It’s due to a certain spreadsheet that I’ve been working on since October 28th. This thing is kicking my behind. I stare at it all day at work, only to come home with eyes strained and a slight headache. I have now resorted to wearing my glasses  hoping that will relieve some of the strain.

 

In addition to this killer spreadsheet, my co-worker friend, Rosa, is out on vacation. L Work life is not as fun for sure.

 

I am currently in the process of trying to simplify my life. I’m starting with the cooking. I’m letting go of the idea that I need to make a gourmet meal every night. I’m embracing the crock pot! If you have any delicious recipes for this crock pot, please share!

 

2 comments:

Erin said...

You've probably seen this site before, but I thought I'd send it along anyway because I've made a number of things from it - and because the creator made stuff that was out of the box in her crockpot!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2009/01/2008-flashback-entire-year-in-order.html

Christy said...

I have one of her books, the make it fast, cook it slow (yellow one) - and you are welcome to borrow it anytime! She has some great recipes that are super-easy.