Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Take 16

355. Gamecocks beat Tennessee!

 

356. Great weekend at home with my family celebrating Dad’s birthday and enjoying Jennifer’s Halloween party

357. Shopping day with mom on Saturday. I miss those!

358. Full body massage given as a gift from my sweet brother!

359. Beau had a great trip to TN with his friend.

360. Traveling mercies.

 

361. Great time with friends: Lauren and Danny’s cookout party with friends, Nick over for dinner, Christy and Aaron Meadows over for dinner. We love deepening those relationships!

362. Nick Jackson is always a treat to have! He’s so positive.

363. Physical therapy-making my knee better

364. My husband’s suggestion to go for YOBE Tuesday night. J

365. Getting more involved in our church. Trying to decide where to serve.

 

366. Donna making our bed for us Sunday night. What a wonderful thing to come home to!

367. Love has found me.

368. Hugs and kisses from my husband

369. Change of perspective

370. Learning that comparison brings nothing good: either pride or envy

 

371. Using our house for just we wanted it to be: hosting people and loving on them

372. Growing relationships with our neighbors

373. Our fence is being built today!

374. Being provided with everything I need in life

375. Rosa, Angel, Lee and Tom-who make my workday completely pleasant

 

376. That regardless of everything “wrong” going on in this country it’s still the best country in the world to live in

377. My job

378. That I can take phone calls throughout the day

379. My education

380. Dancing with my husband

 

381. Surprises!

382. That my husband loves me so much!

 

376.

 

 

No comments: