Monday, March 2, 2015

Fwd:

We are officially 35 weeks as of Saturday! Every day in there is better for them and we're thankful.

Recent Happenings:
1. Bed rest continues and for this girl it's difficult. I admit, I've been cheating. For I cannot help myself.
2. Strange cravings that Kathryn normally doesn't eat: sushi, hot dogs, orange juice, strawberry ice cream
3. Belly is getting so tight that even when the babies aren't moving there's a permanent fist or food that is jutting out the middle of my tummy. I guess he/she has no where else to go.
4. Received beautiful flowers from my sister.
5. Brought down a 32 count package of newborn diapers to set up the diaper-changing station downstairs and had to laugh. I realized that the 32 count I thought would be enough to get us started would only last 1.5 days between two babies. :) I'll need to bring more down.
6. Babies are kicking while I sleep. I'm used to it, but apparently they kicked Beau last night and woke him up! 
7. Both weighing in at least 5 lbs now!
8. I successfully put together their little vibrating rocker chairs!
9. Great girlfriends of mine (Jamie Lee, Katie and Lauren) brought this girl some delicious Thai food for dinner last week since I'm home bound. Thank you!
10. Braxton Hicks contractions are getting pretty intense when they come.
11. Lower back pain/discomfort is requiring a heating pad to ease it.
12. Still no stretch marks! I can't even believe. Gosh I hope the babies come before those things develop.

No comments: