Monday, December 1, 2014

Pregnant Woman at the Grocery STore

I wish I could have taken a picture of the little girl's face that was checking me out at Harris Teeter on Saturday. Point: Don't send a hungry pregnant woman to the grocery store. It's like sending a man who hasn't been in years.

I was tired of eating Thanksgiving leftovers and couldn't manage to put more turkey in my mouth for dinner Saturday night. So I went to the store.

I came home with four 12-packs of all different flavors of Coke Zero, two frozen pizzas, two pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, 1 package of Klondike bars and 1 package of Magnum bars. Oh, and a bag of brussels sprouts. (Got to throw in some healthy.)

And before you ask, no I didn't eat all of that! My eyes wanted it though and I got it! I did have some restraint and didn't add on the garlic bread I wanted. :)

No comments: