Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beau's 35th Birthday

Personally speaking, I think we did a good job of celebrating Beau’s birthday in style this year. Friday afternoon I decided to throw him an impromptu birthday party scheduled for Sunday evening. I texted and called friends and gave them the details and they all could come! What great joy! We had about 14 people over Sunday night for hot dogs and all the fixin’s. And since Mr. Beau doesn’t care for cake all that much, we had ice cream sundaes. I tried my hand at a new homemade ice cream in Beau’s liking, Bourbon Caramel. Quite tasty.

 

The party started at 6:30 and went on until midnight. What an evening of celebrating this great man!

 

I think he definitely started celebrating on Friday when my sister, Jennifer, had the Buffalo Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich, Hot, Fried, delivered to the house for lunch as a surprise. He called me singing “Kickin’ Chicken!!!!”. He loved it!

 

Since yesterday was his actual day of birth, we celebrated then too. He had dinner with his mom at his favoriate place to eat, the Kickin’ Chicken, and then we went out for Tacos at Juanita Greenburg’s for dinner. Complete with a Choco Taco for dessert. J Compliments of the chef, our friend, Becky Woofter.

 

 

 

No comments: