Monday, May 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Take 66

1295. Heading into the woods today to go camping with the love of my life and my other two best guys, Chris and Dad!

 

1296. Last semester of school has started and we have one week down. Six to go!

1297. Kickball has started and we have a very fun team!

1298. Meeting new friends (hopefully) through the sharing of food.

1299. A wonderful graduation weekend with family and friends.

1300. Bootcamp that is kicking my butt! Sore muscles has to be a sign of some strength building right?!?!

 

1301. Body fat percentage down by 5 pts! That’s some serious progress!

1302. May means warm weather and I’ve been waiting for this for months!

1303. Snuggles

1304. Steak tacos made with leftover Ribeye from Grill 225. THE best steak tacos I’ve put in my mouth thank you very much!

1305. Plans for a very busy summer!

 

1306. New opportunities at work.

1307. Mothers! It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday! Celebrate that woman in your life! I’m surely thankful for my mother! And my mother-in-law. Two women that love me and Beau…and Argos to death! These two women have shaped our lives in ways that we’re only starting to be able to see. And we’re so very thankful! We love you both!

1308. Leaving work early today. J Yippee!

1309. Emergency snack drawer. As you can see from the photo. It’s quite full. And before you go judging me for the giant Ziploc of chocolate, know that I didn’t buy any of that. I come into work on Monday mornings and there’s chocolate waiting for me. I can’t help it. But I must say it’s nice to have for an emergency. Notice there’s stuff from Easter so it’s obviously not going that fast!

1310. Planning for trips. Some people don’t get to go on trips. We’re blessed and thankful.

 

1311.Graduating from my dad’s alma mater. Very special.

1312. Tiny little tangerines. They’re delicious. But so small. Perfect for babies, not for adults. It’s kind of a tease. You need, like, five!

1313. Marital bliss!

1314. Going away for the weekend with the kitchen and bedroom in scrambles (haven’t even looked upstairs yet after a house full of guests left) and not even being worried about it. It will get done when it gets done. There’s nothing we can do about it at this point.

No comments: