Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Two Wonderful Years

Beau and I celebrated our two-year anniversary yesterday!

 

Both of us worked yesterday but Beau picked me up from work with flowers and took me to lunch. How sweet is he?

 

After work we studied for a mid-term we have today while walking through the park and then headed out to John’s Island for dinner at Wild Olive. I had been before and kept talking it up to Beau. He loves Italian food!

 

And it was everything I said it was. So delicious! Here’s what we had:

 

Appetizer:

Cream of Mushroom Soup with Parmesan Croutons

Littleneck Clams in a Spicy Caper sauce with Grilled Ciabatta Bread

 

Primi:

Pappardelle with Pancetta and Mushrooms

Agliotolle with Ricotta and Chicken Lemon-Chive Butter

 

Secondi:

Marsala with Mashed Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts

 

Dessert:

Tiramisu

Venetian Apple Cake with Vanilla Gelato, Bourbon Caramel and Pralines

 

Is your mouth watering? Mine is doing it all over again! It was so, so good. I’m already looking forward to returning to that place!

 

Overall, we had a wonderful evening recounting where were on our wedding at different times and what a great day it was. We can’t believe two years has already passed. It has certainly gone by too quick! But it’s been wonderful and I know that I love the hubster more today than I did on that wonderful day that we said “I do”.

 

Here’s to many more anniversaries and loving you more each year honey!

 

No comments: