Sunday, October 19, 2014

16 weeks




16 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. I keep the weight gain amount to myself :). But feeling great and staying busy.

Latest developments:
1. Painted the nursery
2. Painted Beau's baby furniture
3. Took Beau into Babies 'R Us for the first time
4. Officially wearing some maternity clothes, some of my regular clothes
5. Started with the cocoa butter
6. Still wanting an exhorbitant amount of fried chicken
7. A third being has joined our bed, the Snoogle
8. Energy is back and in full swing
9. Already started making frozen meals so Beau can make dinner when the babies are here :)
10. Minor lower back pain
11. Parking in the "expectant mothers" parking at the grocery store!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great!! Give me call or send me an email sometime. Can't wait to catch up and hear how the pregnancy is going. My little girl is 3 weeks old today! So enjoy the fun and "not so fun" parts of pregnancy, because it really will be here before you know it :)