Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Continuing California

I stopped mid-story with California and didn’t plan doing that, therefore, I’m picking that back up today. We have to share about our fun times!

 

Beau and I spent our last full day in San Diego going to Balboa Park. This is actually a ton of acres (how many I don’t know) full of the San Diego zoo, museums, baseball parks and plenty of trails. Beau and I went to the Museum of Man for a few hours. Really interesting! There were exhibits on the start of beer and how it was used many, many years ago, an exhibit with mummies and a large exhibit all about torture throughout the centuries. The torture one was definitely disturbing and one that I felt needed to close with an episode of Sesame Street or something, just to get your mind back to thinking about happy things.

 

We also went in search for round 2 of authentic tacos. We found some at Roberto’s #13. Although these were not as good as Karina’s from the day before, they were better than tacos I get on the east coast for sure!

 

Sunday we headed back to the east coast stating that this was one of our best anniversaries yet (it’s only our 3rd). J

No comments: