Monday, July 29, 2013

We Went Fishing...and Caught Something

Beau and I went fishing early Saturday morning with our friend Michael. We provided the boat and he provided, well, everything else. J He’s the fisherman, we’re merely learning. But we had a great time! It was my first time fishing. And I must say, it’s quite relaxing to be out there in the early morning casting a line. It’s quiet and nice. I enjoyed the whole activity. Especially when I caught a fish!!!! Oh my gosh, I was overjoyed. Couldn’t believe it. I caught three that day, but they were all too small to keep. Beau caught two fish. (I beat him in count.) But he won for the day as he caught the one we had for dinner that night. We believe it was a Spotted Trout. We took the little guy home and baked him in the oven that night with lemon pepper seasoning and stuffed him with some fresh lemon. Yum.

 

Great day!

 

No comments: