Tuesday, August 14, 2012

To Montana He Goes

I dropped Beau off at the airport this morning for his backpacking trip in Montana. The tears and simultaneous happiness took me by surprise. I’m going to miss him a lot and standing there in front of security I realized just how much. I’m so thrilled for him that he has the vacation time, we have the money and he has the friends that he can take this backpacking trip each year. It’s so important for him to continue doing the things that give him joy and peace and let him explore.

 

While he’s away, I’m visiting family and friends and starting back to school in our Fall semester.

 

Pray for Beau while he’s away:

1.       Safe travels

2.       Site of bears in a very far distance J

3.       Good rest

4.       The building of friendships

5.       No anxiety for leaving

6.       No injuries

7.       Growth

 

I’ll miss you “sweets”.

No comments: