Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's not Thursday, but I'm thankful

Rosa and I gathered a group of people from work to support Chick-Fil-A today. I think there were nine of us. And I’ll say, I’m really thankful for Chick-Fil-A.

 

1.       A great chicken sandwich, whether it’s grilled, fried or spicy.

2.       Great service. They serve you quickly, correctly and with a smile.

3.       The entire restaurant, including the bathrooms are always clean.

4.       They work to give to scholarships to their employees and help them succeed, no matter who they are.

5.       And somewhat to my dismay, they are closed on Sundays, being an example that Sunday is a day of rest, regardless of the loss of revenue.

6.       They are not afraid to state their beliefs and allow the world to know it. They share those beliefs in love. They do not shove them in anyone’s face. They are not ashamed.

 

I love Chick-Fil-A. Beau and I will be patrons in their Mt Pleasant establishment tonight as well. J

 

 

No comments: