Monday, July 9, 2012

Lake Sheila 2012

We had a SUPER time at the lake this week! It was exactly what Beau and I needed to regroup and relax away from work and school and normal, everyday activities. I think we thought we may get bored being up there for a week with nothing planned. But far from it! We weren’t ready to come home! I know I could have stayed another week and been perfectly content.

 

Beau, Donna and I shared the first half of the week with Morgan. It was filled with the guys being their silly selves, great conversations over politics and stupid photos sent to friends. And the second half of the week we shared it with my parents. Another relaxing and wonderful time with both of our parents that was really special to us. Except for the hard pillows, the week was truly perfect. We had a wonderful time and can’t wait for Lake Sheila 2013!

 

Check out our pictures over the following posts.

 

No comments: