Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 40

866. I get to leave work early today to spend the afternoon at the beach with my mom!

867. An understanding and gracious boss!

868. Time away from the workplace with co-workers.

869. A new wine bar discovery for me and Beau.

870. Brixx was rescued and has been found worthy. Yum.

 

871. A great message from Buster on Sunday. One that Beau and I discussed while pumping gas. (He pumped. I sat in the car and watched. J )

872. Taking Argos to the beach Saturday morning. He ran through the water and loved it!

873. Furthering relationships with our neighbors.

874. A great visit from Chris and Hannah and excuse to make chocolate chip cookies.

875. Seeing family on Sunday.

 

876. The Popster is 85! It was wonderful to celebrate him on Sunday!

877. Seasonal cherries.

878. Just four days and I’ll be on the road with the love of my life headed to the lake for a weeks vacation! Love it!

879. Books that you’re sad you’ve completed because you enjoyed them so much.

880. Warm weather to hang out clothes out to dry.

 

881. We finally have some decorations in our bathroom!

882. Guests who are thoughtful enough to strip the bed and bring down the towels and turn the air conditioning off when they leave. So wonderful and easy!

883. Our new rat trap, that will hopefully eliminate our problem.

884. DVR. I can’t imagine what we would have done if Beau could not have watched every minute of the College World Series. We still love you Gamecocks!

885. Knowing my parents are so excited about their vacation next week as well!

 

886. Fresh tomatoes

887. Eggplant! Eggplant! Eggplant! We love it!

888. Lean Cuisine frozen meals are becoming even more tasty believe it or not!

 

 

No comments: