Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 39

831. That it is, in fact, Thursday. I’m exhausted from this week.

832. Encouragement from Beau.

833. A fun marriage. We’re silly together.

834. Hope.

835. Getting together with friends over the weekend.

 

836. Green tea…and the honey that goes into it. J

837. Tons of rain! Yesterday I didn’t feel at all guilty about not working out in the afternoon. What could I do? It was raining.

838. My computer. Yes, it’s frustrating me greatly right now, but I am still thankful I have one.

839. Last presentation of the semester is tonight!

840. Leftovers. Do I say this every week?

 

841. Air-conditioning. I’m as shocked as the rest of you!

842. Recipes. I could never come up with some of these things on my own!

843. A grateful husband. He’s super sweet for recommending me to the paper!

844. Understanding

845. Butter

 

846. God making us into better people.

847. Sweating.

848. The Big Green Egg. If you don’t know what that is, look it up and then save the money to buy one. It will be worth it.

 

 

No comments: