Friday, April 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Take 33

693. The example of a fun, happy and solid such as my Aunt Becky and Uncle Dennis’.

694. Seeing Aunt Becky, Uncle Dennis and Emmie this morning before work.

695. Seeing Abbey and Wade last night.

 

696. That as one life leaves us, a new life is given to us. A true gift from the Lord.

697. A gracious professor that has allowed us to redo some work to get a better grade.

698. A professor that has taken an interest in me and Beau and is pointing us in some good directions for schooling.

699. Time at home with the hubster. These days it’s so few and far between that I really cherish those moments.

700. Frozen pizza. What a great option for dinner when you have nothing thawed and you haven’t even THOUGHT about what you (meaning me) would cook for dinner.

 

701. A great time at home with the family. Jenn’s little baby boy was born! Evan Alexander Patterson. So cute! (See attached picture.)

702. Talks with mom as we sat in the sun room talking at night.

703. The opportunity to support my sister and help.

704. Safe drive there and back.

705. Soap and water. My hands get so dirty at work. I’m really thankful I can wash them.

 

706. An understanding boss.

707. Growth opportunities through humility and seeing weakness. It’s nice to know I’m not stagnant.

708. Yoga. Flexibility is really nice.

709. Vacuum. I never thought I would say that. But with dog hair everywhere, I’m glad I’m not forced to use only a broom and dustpan.

710. And for that matter, I’m thankful for a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, hairdryer, etc. Those luxuries that make life more simple.

 

711. The hubster’s willingness and volunteer attitude to pick up our CSA vegetables every Tuesday. Love it!

712. A stocked refrigerator, freezer and pantry.

713. Little Dennis Wade Cooper was born! Congratulations Abbey and Wade! (He’s the one with his fist in his mouth.) 

No comments: