Friday, November 7, 2014

Babymoon!!!!!

Since we discovered we were pregnant we have been wanting to take a "baby moon", that last trip as a couple while you can just pick up and go without a care in the world. So here we are...New York City! We love it here and I (Kathryn) have never been in the fall. So we took advantage of a business trip Beau was already on and I met him up here yesterday. 

I was scheduled to leave out of Charleston at 12:55 but the weather in NYC delayed my flight...twice. We were scared we'd be spending another night apart. But thankfully I got out of there at 3:08 on my way to the Big Apple. I arrived and immediately hopped in a cab headed for 49th and 1st. And there was Beau, with the doorman, Louis, waiting out front for me!

We dropped our bags and started towards the metro headed south. After a few stops we got off on 11th and 1st. Our destination? Momofuku's. Chef? David Chang. 

After our very filling dinner we decided it best to walk back to the apartment. Although our stomachs we're thankful for the walk, our feet were not. 

No comments: