Friday, April 8, 2011

This is the 1st

So this is our first post onto our first blog…together. Yes, I’ve (Kathryn) had two blogs over the course of 7 years or so, one of which was not interesting and one that was maybe more interesting. But this one is mine and Beau’s first together. We’re excited!

 

Let me tell you what we’re looking at here.

 

Beau and I are hoping that this will not only keep everyone updated on our lives with stories and pictures, but will also help us to keep in better communication with those we love. We plan to keep it updated with where we’re traveling via a tracking device we have that allows you (our readers) to see us as we walk/drive/ride horses, etc. This little site will also serve as my outlet for cooking/baking up a storm and telling the world about it. I hope it’s helpful and interesting. I’ll definitely be having fun!

 

In all of this, Beau and I will enjoy doing it together and hearing from each of you in return.

 

So (raise your glasses-whatever you have nearby will do) here’s to the adventure of a lifetime. May we do it well-with character, with excitement and enthusiasm and with every ounce of our being!

 

 

No comments: